Pages

▼

Friday, March 5, 2010

Take some more Tea




 
"Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice,
very earnestly.
"I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone,
"so I can't take more."
"You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter,
"It's very easy to take more than nothing."
~Lewis Carroll

12 comments:

  1. I love this quote
    I love you
    I will search for that book you recommended it sounds fabulous♥
    Love Jeanne♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little framed silhouette~ where did you find it? and love the quote! very timely!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm in a very "Alice" mood myself! And I LOVE your silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful teapot! It has great curves.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty still life and the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice quote --- and a beautiful picture, Marilyn! I love seeing things through your camera's eye!

    Enjoy a happy SPRING day!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to see your Spring images as I sit and drink my tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very eager to see the new movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such words! I do look forward to seeing the new Alice film. Thank for another lovely cup of tea, Marilyn... that teapot is beautiful! Happy Week ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a perfect little post, Marilyn! The silhouette is great (I wish I could zoom the photo to see it a little better) and the teapot is gorgeous, plus I love the doily and the tray too. My favorite, though, is the quote. It really demonstrates Carroll's mathematical roots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable quote. Alive was always a favourite of mine for good reasons. I saw the film twice and loved it each time. Wishing you a week filled with many blessings.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today and leaving your delightful comments. I treasure each one of them. Your comments will be posted very soon.

Note to Spammers: Comments are moderated, so please don't bother to submit your "comment." It will just go straight to the spam file for deletion.

Note to Google+ Bloggers: Just because you don't see a comment from me doesn't mean I didn't visit. Many Google+ blogs don't allow me to comment because I'm not a member. It's not commenter friendly!