Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Gentle Breezes





 WuWo Tea Ceremony in my backyard.

 The gentle breezes of Autumn surrounded me
as I sat in the sun of an October day.
Sipping tea,
feeling the breezes blow around me,
and quietly meditating on the day
with small cups of tea.
They delighted me.
The flavor of sweetness or plums,
 a smokey flavor slipped down my throat;
I smiled and lifted my head to the sun.
I notice the breeze blowing my hair
and tickling my face.
The colors swirled around me
in a joyous song of Autumn.
Oh Autumn, you just make me smile.
Your colors make my heart happy!

5 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful Fall pictures and stunning flowers!Have a great time!

mamasmercantile said...

Your post made my heart happy sharing the beauty that surrounds you.

Red Rose Alley said...

It looks like this glorious season of Autumn has arrived in your area, Marilyn. What lovely pictures today. How nice that you had a little gathering in your back yard. Do I see raspberries growing?

~Sheri

Vivian said...

You're getting Fall colors already in Portland? Here on the north shore of Long Island it's still plenty green, but it's getting cold so, yes, the dread of Winter is setting in.

I had to look up WuWo tea ceremony. So having learned my "something new for the day" now I can go watch six hours of Grey's Anatomy re-runs.

Angela McRae said...

These colorful images make my heart happy too! Looks like you're having an especially gorgeous fall.