After leaving the ship my "live-in gardener" and I caught a train to Denali National Park. It was a 6 hour train adventure.
We were disappointed not to see a bear or other wild life; but thoroughly enjoyed the sights of this beautiful country called Alaska.
The train stopped at Denali National Park long enough for most of the people to disembark and then it was off to Fairbanks, which we caught after enjoying a couple days in this National Park.
We stayed at the Denali Village Park, which was like a little oasis in the woods.
After two days in this beautiful park, it was time to say goodbye.
More views from the train as we rode for 3 more hours to Fairbanks.
And then the night view as we landed in Portland, Oregon.
Alaska was now checked off the bucket list and gave me all but one state I have not visited.
Now why would I want to go to North Dakota? Ha!
Sending love,
Marilyn
















No comments:
Post a Comment