Monday, August 3, 2026

Wow! Moments

 "Honor the WOW moments in life!" and the Quiet moments too!


After looking through old pictures on my computer I realized the "Wow" moments come quietly, like the gentle way the sun shines on the petals of a flower in the garden or the water sparkles on the sea. Most often my WOW! moments are connected to nature or the arts, such as a beautiful painting, dance, or music.

Recently Instagram has decided I need more music in my life and they post things for me to notice. Some of the music has touched my heart. I find myself saying "Wow"!!!

Art always intrigues me. I wonder 
"how did someone actually do it and what was their inspiration?"


The light and darkness, the shadows delight.

How is it that the light just captures the three cups, yet holds the fruit in the shadow?

The sunlight enhances the petals of a flower.


I love chatting with the birds or animals that cross my path. This parrot enchanted me. But the cat that shows up on my patio at unexpected morning moments will pause when spoken to and I say "Wow" "you are comforted by my voice".


The water sparkles on a slightly foggy day.


Light guides the way. It says here I am, follow me, notice what you notice.


What makes you say "Wow"?

I am planning on some "Wow" moments in the next 2 weeks, as I adventure to Alaska. I am sure there will be some nature involved, but maybe even a song. How I would love to hear the songs of a whale, a bird, or the strum of a guitar.

Sending love,
Marilyn



No comments: