Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Colours


Saturday I went in search of colours.
Britt-Arnhild at Britt-Arnhild's House in the Woods  was searching for colours in spring time
and it inspired me to go searching with my camera.
The Beaverton Farmer's Market seemed like a good place to search.
There are many farmer's markets around, but I had never visited this one.
I had the opportunity to meet another blogger, Cathy at Wives and Knives.
Cathy sells lovely nuts at the market.
How fun it is to connect with fellow bloggers face to face and also enjoy
the colours of the day.
The peonies particularly enchanted me,
but then aren't the bundles of asparagus just beautiful?
Do you have a farmer's market in your neighborhood?
I love having the opportunity to support our local growers.
What a treasure to find beautiful flowers and produce grown nearby and so fresh.
Enjoy exploring colours of spring time today.