Catherine of Dispatches from the Deise tagged me last week.
She asked me to list 5 things I am grateful for; so here it goes.
1. Family and Friends: For those people that surround me and offer love and acceptance.
2. Peace: For the times of solitude and meditation. I only desire that this peace could be universally accepted around the world.
3. Joey: For giving love unconditionally and making me laugh daily.
4. Outdoors: For the beauty of each season, from the flowers of springtime to the winter sunshine against new falling snow.
5. Abundance: All that is provided each day from food on my plate to a warm cozy bed to sleep in at night. Overflowing with gifts to share with others.
The picture is from the Chinese Gardens in Portland, Oregon.
I felt the sepia tone gave a more peaceful moment to share with each of you.
Picture yourself sitting there under the gazebo for a moment of quietness.
I am suppose to pass this on, but I am passing it to each of you that might like the share.