Monday, October 24, 2011

Autumn Adventure in the Country

A bucket full of zinnias.
There were clouds and sunshine all mixed together.
A perfect day to find the "great pumpkin".
Color was shining too.
Do country roads beckon you in Autumn?
Saturday I just couldn't resist a drive in the country.
I was searching for the "great pumpkin"
and color.
I do believe I found it along with a bucket of zinnias to hug and
a pile full of laughing children.
The country side was humming with children of every age,
but I did find some quiet places to soak it in and enjoy
an Autumn day in the country.

6 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Zinnias, pumpkin patches, children laughing, clean air... sounds really good to me!

Joy said...

Beautiful fall photos!

Adrienne said...

Yes, Autumn always calls me to head for the countryside to see the beauty of the season. I'm 'hankering' to go up on Mt. Hood and see the colors up there.
~Adrienne~

koralee said...

Autumn roads are the best....just driving on one yesterday...smiling all the way! Have a great day my friend.

Angela McRae said...

Beautiful fall color! I am headed to the mountains in a few days and hope to enjoy some of this myself!

Jeanie said...

Looks like an absolutely perfect day! I need to get a pumpkin this weekend. Those are so cheery~