Friday, March 1, 2013

Contemplation

 Just wondering?
What does it mean to take more than nothing?
Thinking on these things.
Do we take from what is inside us
and create something special?
Contemplation is a word that has showed up in my life this week.
Does thinking on these things, meditating bring us growth and JOY?
For me this weekend will be a time to contemplate,
to hold in my heart those things I hold close.

Happy March!
May it be a month of great JOY
and holding in your heart what you hold most dearly.

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love the photo... love the quote... love your thoughts!

S. Etole said...

March is beginning gentle as a lamb here. You've shared an intriguing quote.

Cathy said...

Happy March to you too, Marilyn. Time for contemplation is a very important part of my life. When I really need the time I go to the beach.

Jeanie said...

Most interesting things to contemplate this March morning. A tad nippy here -- I think I may just go make a cup of tea right this moment!

Gail said...

Hi - such a beautiful picture, lovely words of inspiration and hope. "thank you" and March 21st is my sons birthday - he will be 29. His name is Dolan - he is a consultant for the international high schools around NYC and a teacher. Also a published writer, playwright, poet and magazine editor - an just an all around gentle young man who is kind and warm. Happy March to you
Love Gail
peace...
p.s. he was 9 pounds 9 ounces at birth!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Happy March to you and yours.
Blessings and much love and smiles across the miles.

Love Jeanne
X0X0

paris parfait said...

Lovely combo of quote and picture! And what a charming teapot! So glad spring is almost here.

Angela McRae said...

Being a lifelong "word nerd," I have always loved this particular quote!