Monday, June 10, 2019

Garden Quotes 2019

 The daisies are just beginning to bloom in the garden.
In the background is the rose garden and the plum tree
with plums beginning to form.
 One delphinium still in the garden started by my aunt a few years ago.
Blueberries also are growing and I am sure the birds will delight in them.
A present indeed for the birds.
" Flowers and fruits are always fit presents,
flowers, because they are proud assertion 
that a ray of beauty outvalues all
the utilities of the world."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pictures taken just moments ago. 
Welcome to a new week.

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Marilyn, I planted daisies in my garden years ago and they didn't make it. Maybe the wrong area. I heard they sometimes don't plant well. I'm glad you have a garden of daisies. They remind me of my mom. The plum tree sounds wonderful!

~Sheri

mamasmercantile said...

I love the idea of a plum tree, it reminds me of my childhood. My dear Grandad had one in his garden.

Tracy said...

Pure JOY to see what's happening in your garden, Marilyn... Spring is such an exciting time outdoors! :) Happy Week! ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

Daisies are so fresh and beautiful, aren't they? I love their cheery faces smiling up at me.

Angela McRae said...

Lovely! Not much has been blooming here with no rain in recent weeks, but it is supposed to rain every day this week, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll see something soon.