Friday, November 8, 2019

Trust your Heart

Do you sometimes need a sign to tell  you which way to go?
The path is not always as clear as this one.
There may be a fork in the road that confuses us.
Or someone gives you/me information that is not right for us.

So follow the signs in your heart.
Trust yourself to know what is best.
We won't go wrong.
Now be brave, take steps, and go for it.

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Hope the way is clear for an extra special weekend.

When I saw this sign I knew I had to share it with you.
Maybe silly, but I loved that it was telling me the way.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so behind with blogging Marilyn - somehow the path I'm following currently is just not a great direction as it's exhausting me!
This is the month when all my medical checks/procedures are scheduled and I find this so stressful. I'm also doing a lot of house cleaning - needs it so badly - but can only do a little at a time these days mostly due to my right shoulder. (MRI shows I do have a torn rotator cuff and I will be seeing a surgeon in a couple of weeks to find out how to proceed!).
Also awaiting the tree company's visit to remove/prune a lot of wood - hoping they fit us in the schedule soon and can get that out of the way.
With the Holiday season looming I admit I don't really feel up to a lot of Thanksgiving/Christmas decorating/cooking etc. I just would like to be the guest for a change - know what I mean?

Hope all good with you and J, and apologies for not commenting much lately. Have a lovely weekend.

Jeanie said...

Don't you just wish? Not enough signs for me! Ah well, life will calm a bit after this next weekend and all will be well!

Bernideen said...

Hi - how fun Marilyn. You won't see me on Facebook because I am blocked. They tell me to reset my password and then send a code but they say the code doesn't match. I've given up for now!

Red Rose Alley said...

Marilyn, sometimes I think you are an angel here on earth. : ) This post comes at just the right time having had a confusing weekend. And like the sign that you think may be silly - your words are never silly, but always just right.

~Sheri