Monday, December 30, 2019

Garden Quotes 2019

The final garden quote for 2019.
 I thought we could take a walk through the rose garden.
 Peninsula Park Rose Garden is near my home,
a place I savor often, a perfect place to walk and reflect.












One of my favorite people to quote is Rumi.

"If your thought is a rose,
 you are a rose garden;
and if it is a thistle,
you are fuel for the fire."
~Rumi



Hope you enjoyed the garden quotes in 2019.
Now onto a new year and a new adventure in quotes  and words with pictures.

These pictures were taken this past June 2019.

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

The rose garden is so pretty. Is this taken at a different time of year, cause there are no roses right now at the rose garden that I visit? It's too cold right now, and they are resting til Spring. Thank you for leaving me with one of my favorite quotes on your blog about the rose.

Happy New Year, Marilyn. I wish good things to come your way in the coming year.

~Sheri

Lorrie said...

I have very much enjoyed your garden quotes this year, Marilyn. Some of them are written in my book of quotations. What a beautiful rose garden. If you are getting the downpour of rain that we are experiencing today, you'll know how lovely it is to see the colourful roses. Happy New Year!

Jeanie said...

The roses dazzle me. It will be a good six months or more before we see roses outdoors again. I'll remember this post!

Tracy said...

Wow... simply STUNNING, every view... I'm almost speechless! ;) ((HUGS))