Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Each November we join family and friends the celebrate Thanksgiving. Do we really take the time to be thankful? A few years ago my daughter started a family tradition at the end of the meal of each person sharing something they were thankful for that year. It has become a new family tradition and those that join us at the table look forward to that time of thankfulness. Join me in sharing your thankfulness. What are you thankful for this year?
Picture taken from the Country Home magazine.

3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I have a lot to be thankful for but in the midst of all of the daily challenges, great and small, the one thing that I always remember is how grateful I am that my family is healthy and whole.

Marilyn Miller said...

Annie,

Family being healthy and whole is definitely at the top of the list. Thanks for sharing!

Marilyn

julia said...

A little belated but I am thankful for the love of my Ragazzi, the fellowship of friends, the company of The Ark and the chance to start again back in my home country...