Monday, November 24, 2008

Turn of the Century

A tea party at the turn of the century. The more manly look is starting to make an appearance, as you can see on the right. The overhanging blouse is still also being worn. If you like old linens, the tablecloth has a beautiful trim on the edge. Do they look like they are enjoying themselves? I am not so sure. Picture was found at an antique show. I love searching out the vintage pictures with any sign of a tea party.
Now moving along, next week I will show some of my 1920's collection. They hang on this vintage circular store rack in my dining room.

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

ooohhhh
I can't wait to see those
I love vintage textiles
of ANY kind


deena

La Tea Dah said...

That photographic is awesome! And what a special idea --- to hunt for something specific like that when visiting antique stores.

I love how you have your vintage clothing items displayed and look forward to seeing more!

LaTeaDah