Thursday, December 6, 2012

Teatime is Coming?

 
Do you celebrate special events with something special to drink?
Silly that I should ask.
What would you drink for a special celebration?

For me it is tea.
Right now I am searching for Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane.
Have you tried it?
It is a decaf green tea with vanilla and mint flavoring.
Not my usual choice in teas, but on occasion when I don't want more caffeine,
it is quite good.
Have you seen it in the store?
I have looked high and low and none to be found.
The search is on and I will not relent until found.

If you find it, try it.  I think you will like it.

I didn't put out my usual array of tea ornaments this year,
but just a few as you see here.
The one in the middle is new, a vintage teapot shaped glass ornament.
What fun it was to find.

Now if I could only find that Candy Cane Lane tea.
PS - Found 6 boxes later today, Hooray!