Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Colors of Autumn and Thankful Day

 The pies are in the oven.
Time to savor the colors of Autumn.
 The golds and the reds delight my very heart.
 The gardenhouse has been put to bed.
 Persimmons show their color on the bare tree.
 Still some colors in the garden.
 A few roses here and there.
 Oh I love the colors of Autumn.
They prepare my heart for Winter coming soon.
 Joey's coat is a bit of the colors of Autumn too.
He and I send best wishes to each of you.
Happy Autumn and Thankful Day!
May you each be blessed with family and dear friends nearby.
I am thankful for you!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Sooo LOVELY... Wishing you & yours, and sweet Joey too, a very BLESSED, BEAUTIFUL, BOUNTIFUL and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :) ((HUGS))

Linda P said...

Beautiful autumn colours. I'm sure Joey blends in well when out in the garden! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Jeanie said...

Hi Joey! It's so good to see you again -- like a visit from Gypsy!

Marilyn, have a beautiful Thanksgiving Day and wonderful weekend. Much joy,
j

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello Joey! Oh, I love the colors of Autumn too, Marilyn. And I was noticing today that we still have a lot of it on the trees. I haven't seen persimmons in a long time. Persimmon cookies are Yummy. The leaves are unusual looking and pretty in that leaf picture. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving day.

~Sheri

Adrienne said...

I have a few minured in the middle of a crazy week a crazy day - to sit and catch up just a tiny bit before I must get going again. I'm thankful for you and your friendship through the years. Perhaps the new year will find us sharing tea together again.
~Adrienne~