Friday, November 24, 2017

Glitter and Shine!

I
It's time, I say!
Put your pretty dancing dress on and celebrate.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning for me.
Let's dance, twirl, and tap our toes.
Let the sparkly glitter enchant us.
Lift our voices in happy songs.
Prepare for the season of Christmas and the New Year.
Take it all in, fill your hearts with JOY.

Let your reflection smile on each other.
Celebrate with JOY.
Put that top hat on and dance.
Glitter and Shine abound.
Flowers steal the show.
For it is Christmas delights at the 
Monticello Antique Mall here in Portland, OR.
A time when my camera almost hops from my hands
and feels the happiness and delight of the season.
Sparkles tucked in boxes
and hanging from the trees.
Bottle brush trees glitter everywhere.
And of course Santa would bring a large box of tea.
So hang an ornament, dance with delight,
and sing to your hearts for full JOY.
Savor each day of the holidays.
Today my sparkles will make an appearance
and my heart will be full of the season of JOY.

I hope your Thanksgiving was a Delight
and preparations for the celebration of Christmas are filling your hearts.
Happy Weekend, dear friends!

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

The Antique Mall sounds wonderful with lots of treasures. Just my kind of place. I think that box of tea was meant just for you, Marilyn. : )

Let the Christmas season begin!

~Sheri

Sylvia said...

Marilyn, thanks for sharing the Christmas decorations. I love those long ball strings hanging from the ceiling. Sylvia D.

Jeanie said...

You're at one of your happy places again, aren't you? If I go to Portland with Rick for his trade show (up in the air for me) we'll have to do a road trip!

Linda P said...

You look as if you're enjoying your time wandering around the shops and taking photos of the seasonal displays. Did you buy anything?

Louca por porcelana said...

Lovely pics,Lovely time!