Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tea

 1st and 2nd flush Marilyn made tea.
From my garden came an early spring tea on the table,
quite smokey and good.
In the dish was picked later spring and I haven't tasted it yet.
So fun to play around with producing a little tea from my garden.
Heritage Tea Company
www.assamheritagetea.com
Handmade tea - November harvest
hand delivered for me.
What a surprise to have Elyse from Tealet.com
hand me this tea at the TeaFestPDX.
It had been sent by Rajen Barauh of Heritage Tea
and it was sent just for me.
A very nice breakfast tea, which I definitely will enjoy.
Lochan Tea sent me samples of some Assam, Doke, and Darjeeling teas.
I am totally enjoying them and will write a review after tasting them all.
Loving having all these different teas to taste and comment on.
I haven't found even one I don't like.
Now that is unusual!
 
And finally!

Wonderful teas from Thunderbolt Tea arrived just yesterday.
I usually order Darjeeling teas each spring from Thunderbolt,
but it seemed this year was later than normal for getting spring teas.
Oh the fragrances and delights in my tea basket right now. 

If you knock on my door we can definitely enjoy a cup or maybe even three
while we savor and share.

I think I am set for tea for awhile.

6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Tea from your garden, how wonderful! These look like English muffins and jam, so Yummy. Marilyn, you take the nicest tea pictures. They are always so charming and you make the food look amazing. ; )

~Sheri

Sandi said...

Looks good!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Marilyn, I never tire of tea--drinking it or reading about it! Looking forward to your comments on your new teas.

Angela McRae said...

Sounds like you've been enjoying some wonderful teas, and I love that you're experimenting with producing your own as well. I've been hankering for a good Darjeeling myself, so this reminds me to check out Thunderbolt, as I've enjoyed theirs in the past. (And of course I had to notice what you're reading! I watched some of the "Poldark" episodes on TV at the recommendation of a friend, and enjoyed them. I hope you're liking the book!)

Tracy said...

Ooo...so pretty to see you tea, Marilyn! I do wish screens came with scratch-n-sniff functionality/app... haha! Wish I could could for tea--would LOVE that! And great reading you've got there too! We've been following the Poldark TV series and really enjoy that drama--would be great to read the books, there are MANY in the series! Happy sipping and reading... ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

I don't know why it freaks me out that you make tea but I just think that's the coolest thing ever! You are the ONLY peson I know who does that!

I real lots of the Poldark books years ago when the first series was one. (I still prefer Robin Ellis as Poldark!)