Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Raindrops on Roses





This morning very early I took a walk in the garden.
The sun was just coming up and there were rain drops on roses.
The air wasn't exactly cold, but then again it wasn't warm either.
In the dusty light of early morning I tiptoed across the grass.
Such a special time to "notice what I could notice".
It was a quiet hour.



Yes, there were raindrops on roses.
Singing that song in my heart.
Love when rose season starts, it just sings a sweet melody for me.

Now please tell me this, what has happened to blogger?
The whole format changed today.
Hoping it comes out OK when I hit publish!


8 comments:

Lorrie said...

Your blog looks the same to me. Wonderful roses you have - I'd be singing that song, too.

Jeanie said...

These look beautiful. And isn't there something lovely about droplets on blooms?!

mamasmercantile said...

A joy to visit and see the raindrops on roses and now I too am singing in the song!

Laurie said...

Hello Marilyn! I have come back to sanity! Your post came through fine, and your flowers are so beautiful along with your words. I look forward to coming "home" to blogspot!

Mary said...

All looks good to me! Blogger can be cantankerous though!
The red rose looks like velvet - beautiful.
Mary x

Terra said...

Your blog looks great to me. Roses, roses, roses, I love them. My post today shows my yellow roses.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, what beautiful roses, Marilyn. I think a rose looks even prettier with a few drops of water on it. Your red rose made my heart sing!

~Sheri

Adrienne said...

Catching up again. Why I've not stayed caught up is a mystery, even to me! I have so many things on my social calendar these days, you know. I completely enjoyed your morning stroll through your garden. I need to keep shoes at hand so I can wander by my roses in the early morning hours, too. Your photos are exquisite and I can almost smell the roses!
~Adrienne~