Friday, January 1, 2021

Word for 2021


I give you my gift of my words.

Please receive it with love.

Notice the sorrows of the past year,

Then release them,

Let them fly away, wave goodbye.

A new day is coming.

Move forward with Hope.

Walk with the light.

A brighter day will soon arrive.

Receive it with JOY

Peace will be with you,

Peace will delight you,

And Peace must dance in your heart.

Happy New Year to you, dear ones.

~m. miller

As I move into the new year a word will come with me.

Receive

Quote from Simple Abundance: "We trade a life that we have tried to control, and we receive in return something better - a life that is manageable." ~Melanie Beattie 

Receive is a gift from a friend and one worth noticing for 2021.

I also intend to notice trees.
A simple thing, I know, but one that will give a healthy way for the world to heal.
Let's plant trees.
Let's treasure trees.
And let's receive what they have to offer each of us.

Happy New Year, dear friends!


10 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Happy new year, wishing you everything that your wish for yourself. Every blessing.

Linda P said...

Thank you for your friendship across the miles. May you and your family receive many blessings this new year 2021.

Laura said...

i like your word for the year and your poem.
happy new year!
love, kisses & magical wishes...
~*~

Lorrie said...

Happy New Year, Marilyn. I like your word 'receive'. So often we give and give, and forget to receive. The world is full of beauty and grace.

Jeanie said...

Beautiful, Marilyn. Your words are always a gift.

Tracy said...

Blessings to you & yours this new year, Marilyn! And what a beautiful word for 2021-- RECEIVE! I love the thoughts that word is conjuring...being open, experiencing, encountering, discovery, drawing in, holding... Looking forward to how living this word will be for you this year! ((LOVE & HUGS))

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

Happy New Year! I'm always eager to learn what your word of the year is. It's important we are ready to "receive" the tiny blessings from people and nature that come our way.

Mary said...

Happy, healthy, safe New Year dear Marilyn and J.

Red Rose Alley said...

Your gift of words is beautiful, Marilyn. It actually brought a tear to my eye, as I'm exhausted from moving. Walk with the light.....I love that.

~Sheri

*that is a cool picture. What is that in the first picture?

Unknown said...

Sweet blog!