Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Day Two - French Adventure

 


A corner of Corey's kitchen.


In her garden.



Shopping!!!!






Wishing I could bring big things home, but only the small things would fit in my bag. 
I found a small gift for my "live-in gardener" on this day. A netsuke ivory figure to sit under a bonsai tree.

And then we stopped for lunch in the country.



While we enjoyed our surroundings we dug through this basket of feves (small ceramic figures tucked in the King's cake). I brought home a hand full of them.


I am still dreaming of this beet/goat cheese salad. It was amazing.


These women prepared our food and visited with us. They were pure delight.


And then we strolled the avenue of Cotignac.




The group I traveled with. There was Corey and Chelsea, mother and daughter, that hosted, guided, and cared for us each day. Chelsea drove us in a van each day. Then the four women that came for the adventure, which included me. I couldn't believe I was a part of this special group of women. What a treat!!


OK, this is day two; so more to come.
Sending much love,
Marilyn

No comments: