Monday, May 11, 2009

Tea Road Trip

It will take me a day or two to sort through 400 pictures and share some of them. We made it home today after a 2 week road trip that was all about tea and special people. There is much to share from having tea in 4 different venues, seeing the sights in California, and attending the World Tea Expo in Las Vegas. Being a water girl, it was great to spend some time traveling along the Pacific Coast. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to share. I hope all of you have been well and doing things that make your heart happy.

6 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

LaTeaDah

Rosemary said...

Glad to know you're home safe and sound... and eagerly anticipating your photos and stories!
Nancy

parTea lady said...

I've missed reading your posts and I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip. Sounds like you have lots of lovely tea stories and photos to share.

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Marilyn,

Looking forward to seeing some of the fun times pictures here. Sorry we had to miss out on seing you. Life is life at the most undesirable of times. See you in June.

Annie

Angela McRae said...

Yay! I've been eagerly checking to see when you'd be back!

Steph said...

Ooooooh, I can't wait!