Monday, April 27, 2009

J for Joy

Posted by Picasa
The picture shows a collection of ocean driftwood, which spells JOY. Joy has taken up residence in my backyard.
****
J stands for JOY.
Jiggles with Giggles
Jello
Joy to the World
James, Jill, and Jean
Jack and Judy
Jack 'o Lanterns
Jumping rope
Playing Jacks
Jesus
Jelly Beans and Jam
Johnny Jump Up's
Just Do It
Jackets in January
Jasmine Tea
Jonquils
Jazz
June
Blue Jeans
Joyride
Dance a Jig
Jolly
Jubilation
Jumping for Joy
Joy makes me smile.
*******
The next two weeks I will be on a "jaunt" (just had to get in another J word).
I will be traveling on a road trip with Jim through California and to Las Vegas for the World Tea Expo. There will be many stories to tell on my return. Happy, Joyful Springtime!

10 comments:

Britt-Arnhild said...

What a wonderful idea. Joy in your garden. I love it.

Angela McRae said...

Now THAT is clever! Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! And since I can't go to the Tea Expo, please bring back lots of stories and photos for us. I'll be sitting here waiting, drumming my fingers on the table ... enJOY yourselves!

Steph said...

I LOVE that garden art! :-) And the poem. Is it written by you?

Coleen said...

oh how interesting...we are totally on the same mindset!!!...my next post is *K* and it just might involve a piece of driftwood!!!...stay tuned!!!

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Relyn Lawson said...

Your joyful post fills me with smiles. Have a lovely, lovely jaunt. Happy journeying to you.

Bernideen said...

I agree with Angela McRae! THAT IS VERY CLEVER!

parTea lady said...

Love your J's. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful trip. I have always wanted to attend the World Tea Expo. Really regret missing it when Savannah was the venue.

Steph said...

I can't wait to hear about the Expo!

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
My name is Joy! Wow, I feel so honored to be here.

I stumbled across this site looking for flowers to send to my aunts in TN.

Nice site.

Oh, I have to tell you, my sister's name is Delight. Honestly and truly!

Yours, Joy

paris parfait said...

This is fantastic! Hope you have a wonderful trip.