Friday, July 13, 2012

Gathering, Better Junque

 
 
 
 
 
 
Gathering, Better Junque
Willows, California

There was another stop I had planned to make on our quick road trip.
Each time we would drive down the I-5 highway and I saw the sign for Willows,
I would say one day I am going to stop there.
One of the blogs I have followed the longest is Tongue in Cheek,
so I knew this place of enchantment was there.
Corey's mom and a friend care and run this shop.
Tucked in back is a secret garden, where I chatted with Corey's mom as
she watered plants. I found the sweet bunny garden stake here.
Wherever we travel, I just love searching out antique shops to browse.
This one was a special treat and I know there will be stops here again.

Click on the pictures to see the details and enjoy, I know I sure did.