Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stepping down the Rabbit Hole

Stepping down the rabbit hole.
Having tea with one mad hare.
It was a topsy, turvy different place.
A place from a different time.
We sipped and laughed
We laughed and cried.
What tea you ask?
Well it was the tea of moonlights and flowers
of pine needles and a few mushrooms tossed in too.
Have a chair that mad hare said,
which one would you like?
Come, come and sit with me.
Shall we sit up high or sit down low?
Should it be a high tea or should it be low?
What difference does it make when we share tea
with Mr. Hare.
Mr. Hare opens his bag, a suitcase he has.
 My eyes do delight for inside I do spy
a tea party fit for Mr. Hare and for me.
So won't you join us on this tea party delight
for you never know when tea time will arrive.
Orange marmalade, a scone, and tea make it complete.
Sing praises and shout, tea time is what ever you make.

Happy teatime, dear friends!
 Today I am linking with http://blog.bernideens.com/
Visit Bernideen for more teatime fun. 

10 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Darling, "Just Darling" <3 <3 <3 I want to join in with you and savore a scone with marmalade, "YUMMMM" <3 Thank you so much for inviting us in to share... Big Squishy Spring hugs to you, Donna

my cup of tea said...

I LOVE the chairs! I collect them!
Such a sweet & happy post!
Thank you!
donna

Bernideen said...

What a darling and creative posting! Love it! Scone looks yummy too!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a fun place! I would love to visit! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it, so cute!

Katherine

Angela McRae said...

I LOVE that sign in the top photo! Wow!

Jeanie said...

Oh yes! It's the same place, isn't it? And how magical is that? I think I would have walked away with rather too many things. But tea with you and Mr. Hare would be the best!

Steph said...

And thank you for the poem and the beautiful images!

Relyn Lawson said...

I love it!

Carrie said...

Lovely tea poem! Thanks for sharing it :)

Joy said...

What fun!