Wednesday, June 10, 2015

National Iced Tea Day




National Iced Tea Day is today.
Celebrate with a tall, icy cold glass of tea.
Tucked in my Red Rose black tea is a twig of lemon verbena.
It's my favorite "go to" iced tea for summer.
What is your favorite tea on a hot summer day?

The rose in the photo is a new addition to the rose garden.
It is Double Delight, just perfect for someone that loves
to delight in each day.
The fragrance is amazing!
For today it is a "double delight" - roses and iced tea!

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

Seeing your sweet ladder reminded me I have one like that I need to paint. And sooner rather than later! Meanwhile, the rose is lovely!

Bernideen said...

I lov your little photo shoot with the ladder and tea. Iced tea is wonderful when one is working in the yard!

Ana said...

Beautiful pics!

Laurie said...

I love your eye for photography Marilyn, I love lemon in my iced tea also, and love to make up my fruit blend teas, like white tea with raspberry, and chill it in the refrigerator for a relaxing, cooling drink in the shade.

Laura Morrigan said...

Very pretty and refreshing!

Joy said...

That rose is gorgeous! I have switched over to drinking iced tea now that summer has arrived in Georgia - a sprig of mint is my favorite addition but I expect the lemon verbena is nice, too.

Linda Jennings said...

Drinking many glasses of iced tea today because the temperature was 97 degrees in the shade here in Kentucky.