Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Flower Filled Day


Have you ever read The Artist Way by Julia Cameron?
It has been quite awhile for me, but on thing that has stuck is having
regular artist dates. 
A time away, alone, to inspire your heart.
So last week I took an artist date and walked through this beautiful garden with my camera.
I hope you enjoy.
Rhododendron and a couple of azaleas too!
 Quote found on a bench along the way:

Nature does not hurry,
yet everything is accomplished.
~Lao Tzu








I even found one hydrangea beginning to bloom.






Even though what I am showing are gorgeous rhodies,
I am glad I went when I did as they were not going to be there much longer in bloom.
I hadn't been here at the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Gardens for quite a few years
and thoroughly enjoyed the peacefulness, the quiet, and the beauty.
Take a walk alone and enjoy the inspiration of nature today.

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

There's nothing like a flower filled day. I just went to the rose garden yesterday, and the roses (in all colors) are blooming like crazy. I love that nature quote, isn't it true? This looks like a peaceful place, and those ducks seem to be enjoying it too. : )

~Sheri

Sylvia said...

Beautiful flowers, I love them and enjoyed looking at each of the photo's. Love the ducks.

mamasmercantile said...

What a delight to take a stroll with you and admire the beauty. Such beautiful flowers, a real feast for the eyes.

Jeanie said...

I love Artist Way and indeed, once too a course with it. I still do artist dates, though it's been a long time since I've called them that. Yours is simply perfect!