Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Smile


This morning I was looking at my Pinterest board for my things that make me smile file.
I noticed that most of what is in that file is cats doing silly things.
I thought I would share some pictures of Joey that will make you smile today.
He recently celebrated 10 years of adoption.
Most of the pictures were in 2010 and 2011.
He hides now when my camera comes out.





 This is in his element, stretched out somewhere or sleeping under something.


 He was getting quite bored with the whole thing.

 This is how we see him the most often now.
He loves tucking under pillows and blankets to sleep.

 Love those perky ears.
 The bat costume was the last time I dressed him in costume.
I didn't see him for 2 days after I did this one.
He was so humiliated.
 I think it is time for a new picture, a picture again in his element.
Hummm! Just no to costumes!
I hope this just made you smile.

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Happy Adoption Day to my sweet orange-boy, Joey! Oh, you are good with the hats! Lizzie is fine with a bandana; we haven't had much luck with hats. Or glasses! Brilliant -- I love these. What a find partnership and a lucky boy to have landed in your home. He is so loved.

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, this DID make me smile! That Valentine one is too cute. I love the one where he's stretched out on the plaid blanket and the bookshelf in the background. And my favorite is the third photo where he's hiding under something. Such a cute post, Marilyn. You can tell he means so much to you.

~Sheri

Sandi said...

:) sweet baby!

Rosemary said...

Joey is a good sport and deserves a treat for posing with all those costumes! Adorable photos! I love the one tucked under all the blankets! Safe and secure and warmly nestled. Definitely made me smile!

mamasmercantile said...

It really did make me smile, stunning photos and such fun.

Tracy said...

Sorry to be late to this party, Marilyn! HAPPY 10, belated, with Joey! He's such a sweetie-pie! :))) ((HUGS))