Monday, February 3, 2020

Word for the Day - 2020

Love
When February comes along our thoughts go to LOVE.
The song comes to mind when embracing this word.
"What the world needs now is LOVE, sweet LOVE."

In the middle of winter the color of red and love just reach out
and grab us in our dreary, grey cloud days.
We crave the colors of spring time and blue skies.

It is often said that "Love is in the Air".
An ad came in my inbox this morning with those very words.
My thoughts immediately came "I hope so",
as we need more love in the air these days.
We need a healing of spitefulness, anger, corruptness, and the flu.
I pray for more love and understanding and healing around the world.
So let's send out the love today and each day going forward.
I can visualize each of us sending loving thoughts around the world,
thoughts of love go to you from me.

9 comments:

Sandi said...

Amen to that...

Anonymous said...

Love your photo! And love your thoughts on love! Thanks for sharing!
Susan

Red Rose Alley said...

You take the most enchanting pictures, Marilyn. That LOVE cookies looks Yummy, and I love the heart ornaments. LOVE is the best word of all this year. Yes, we need more of it today. Thank you for this dear post, Marilyn.

~Sheri

Melanie said...

Hi Marilyn, it's nice to meet you! I came over from Mary's blog for a visit. I agree that the world needs a lot more love ~ and I know it starts with ourselves. Something I work on all the time!

Jeanie said...

Word of the day? It should be of the month! Or beyond. And may the healing begin but the the fight continue.

Tracy said...

LOVE YOU, Marilyn! : Wishing you a love filled month! ((HUGS))

Jeanne said...

The world is in need of so much love sweet love.

Thanks for all your beautiful postings.
Much love
Jeanne

Lorrie said...

Love is a wonderful word for the day - for everyday! Beautiful words and photo. Have a LOVELY day, Marilyn.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The only thing better than a little more love is a lot more love.