Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I Love


Laurie at ButtonsnLace tagged me last week.
I am to list 8 details of my life, so here goes with things that make me happy.
1. I love chocolate and tea
2. I loved my career as an apparel patternmaker, but now enjoying retirement.
3. I love water of all kinds from swimming pools, the ocean, lakes, rivers, ponds, and even birdbaths. Two recent water shots taken with my camera. I also swim two nights a week.
4. I love the outdoors, especially if it includes water and tea.
5. I love to fly and as a child dreamt I could fly. I even use to try flying off the roof of our garage and would climb the tallest trees hoping to be able to fly from them like a bird.
6. I love to read. I started reading Simple Abundance for 2009 again and hope to make it through the whole year. Also reading a good Nora Roberts romance novel.
7. I love to sing Happy Birthday, even if it isn't anyone's birthday.
8. Creativity makes my heart sing.

Now I am suppose to tag some others, but since I tagged many of you not to long ago I won't tag anyone. I just thought it would be fun to share some of the things I love and that make my heart happy. What makes you happy?
********
Just to let you know Marmalady's has changed shipping charges. Shipping will be free for retail orders over $20.00. Visit www.marmaladys.com