Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Warrior Woman

 
 
Sunday while visiting an art show here in the city,
I came across this sculpture.
As you must know by now, I just love anything that makes me smile.
This sculpture did just that.
The little sign explained that it represented women who juggle
life and I must say with grace and peace.
It isn't lost on me that those are teacups sitting there.
How fun is that?
She is definitely a "Warrior Woman".
If you would like to see more of the artists work
you can visit her here:  www.annfleming.com

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it Marilyn! And the tea cups are so appropriate!!!

relevanttealeaf said...

Sometimes it's tea, indeed, that enables us to keep our head straight! ;-)

La Tea Dah said...

She's a perfect example of juggling while maintaining serenity. A good reminder!

Ginger said...

What a great statue.! Thank you for sharing the photos.

somepinkflowers said...

aaaahhhhhh....
i'm just back
from my yoga class

quickly
quickly
quickly


rushing
to go see my mom
BUT
drinking some Tea
first....





This
Is
Just
What I Needed!!

Angela McRae said...

Now that is something unique for sure!