Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sadness Resides Here Today

When viewing this on occasion it feels like it is to the ends of the earth.
The clouds wrap around us and tuck us in just so.
There is nothing to be seen just beyond the trees.
We wrap most tightly in a quilt and a hug.
We sit by the window and sip our tea.
Will the earth return another day?
Where has it gone?
Our hearts are heavy.
Comfort is here.
Love too!

This post has sadness, that is for sure.
As our dear Carrie, my sister-in-laws step daughter,
died recently of complications from pneumonia and virus.
Our hearts are indeed heavy with sadness for her friends and family.
This view is from her father's home, a view Carrie enjoyed when visiting.
I am sending hugs today for comfort, love wrapped in hugs, tears, and
just a quiet time spent with this view and someone special by their side to hold a hand.
Sometimes that is all we can do when sadness crosses our path.

25 comments:

Jeanne said...

I am very sorry for your loss
Big healing prayers and my deepest sympathy
Love Jeanne

Angela McRae said...

So, so sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers to you all!

martea said...

Caring thoughts coming to you and to all of your dear Carrie's family.
marthae

Linda P said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and remembering you, your family and friends in my prayers.

Rosemary said...

So very sorry for your loss. May your family find peace and comfort among the wonderful memories and joyful times you shared.

relevanttealeaf said...

Sending my sympathy and prayers at this difficult time. May God's comfort be felt by all. ~ Phyllis

Steph said...

Love, comfort and even joy to your family as you celebrate this life!

Sylvia said...

Sorry for your lost. Prayers for God's hands to wrap around you.

Donna and Miss Spenser said...

So sorry to hear...sending cyber hugs and love!!

Gail said...

So sorry for this untimely loss. Your words and image are heartfelt.
Love Gail
peace

christina said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending you prayers at this time. xo

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. ♥

Denise said...

So sorry for your family's loss! Hugs and prayers, Denise

Gwen said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Ana said...

Big hugs to you and your family, Marilyn!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I am sorry for your loss and hope you have many happy memories of Carrie.

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs to you. Hold your memories close.
~Adrienne~

Laurie said...

I'm so sorry for all of you, what a tragedy. You are all in my prayers.

Tracy said...

Oh, Marilyn... how very, very sorry I am the loss. My you find peace in the love that surrounds you. And may Carrie be at peace where she is now... Thinking of you & yours and sending a heart-full of love & sympathy, my friend ((BIG HUGS))

beth said...

i am so sorry for your family's loss and my prayers and thoughts are being sent your way…xo

amherstrose said...

May you be comforted by the outpouring of caring that surrounds you.

May the blessings of love be upon you

May its peace abide with you

May its essence illuminate your heart

Now and forever more...

I am so sorry for your loss Marilyn.

Sending a warm hug,
Mary Jane

Jeanie said...

Oh, Marilyn, there simply are not words. I hold you so close in my heart and send you hugs for comfort and wishes of peace and healing. I am so very, very sorry.

paris parfait said...

Just terrible news. So very sorry to hear about Carrie. Thinking of you and her family. xx

Annie Jeffries said...

Just read this, Marilyn. My heartfelt condolences.

Bernideen said...

So sad to read of your loss - thinking of you!