Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday's Quotes



Christmas is a season
for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
~Washington Irving

My cup overflows with the Magic of Christmas.
The house is beginning to smell of cinnamon and cloves.
Decorations have made an appearance.
There is an anticipation in the air.
Gifts to wrap.
Cards to read.
Music dances in my heart.
The lights of the season delight my soul.

May you feel the magic of Christmas each and every day.
~marilyn

8 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I believe all our senses come alive through the magic of Christmas.
Merry Christmas Marilyn.

Joy said...

May you feel it every day, too, Marilyn! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with blessings.

Lorrie said...

Merry Christmas, Marilyn. May this season and the year ahead be filled with the joy, love, hope and peace promised by the coming of the Christ Child.

Jeanie said...

I'm getting on my twinkle -- and it feels ever so lovely! Merry Merry!

Deb said...

Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas, Marilyn. Deb

Antiques And Teacups said...

Merry Christmas Marilyn! Love your poem!

Angela McRae said...

I love the glitter and candlelight of this photo!

Rosemary said...

This picture is very magical! I love it!