Friday, March 29, 2019

Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens

 Each time I have been on Whidbey Island, WA. I have seen a sign for Meerkerk Rhododendron
 Gardens, but never stopped.
This past Sunday was different, we went to the island just to explore.
I love exploring, do you?
So there was a stop at this beautiful garden.
 I knew we were a little early to find rhododendron's, but we did find a few.



What delighted my hearts was this avenue of daffodils.
They weren't all in bloom either, but oh so beautiful.


Looking down I also found the primrose lane all in purple.


The pink blossoms throughout the garden just added that touch of fantasy and softness.
Any little fairy would be delighted to live here along the avenue of flowers.
It is a 10 acre garden with an amazing array of rhododendrons, daffodils, and blossoms.

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Hope you have time to go exploring!

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a feast for the eyes, the blossom is a real delight.

Lowcarb team member said...

Fabulous photographs, the blossom is glorious.

All the best Jan

Thelma said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful flowers. Happy Spring. Thelma.

Jeanie said...

Your spring is coming on and it certainly is lovely in every way! I'm glad you took a diversion and stopped here. It looks well worth the time.

A lovely envelope arrived yesterday from you. I've barely had time to peek inside. I'm saving it for a rainy day -- and since it is pouring right now, this might be the time! Thank you!

Red Rose Alley said...

Those are the same Pink blossoms that I have throughout my town. What a sight they are when I drive by. What a lovely visit you had to the gardens, Marilyn.

Wishing you wonderful April days.

~Sheri

Mary said...

What a lovely place - wish I could have walked there with you dear. the purple primroses are delightful.