Monday, March 9, 2020

Word for the Day - 2020

Water 

From wikipedia: Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of most living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories.

 Being a water child, pisces is my sign, today I had to walk by the sea.
The sun was shining and off I went; thus my post is late today.
I have always adored water for swimming, sipping, or making tea.
The water sings to me, especially at the shoreline with the sun
sparkling on the surface.
Oh yes, I could have been a surfer girl.
 All pictures taken today.
The skunk cabbage is proliferant right now in the boggy ground.
Plant life needs water.
 Water reflects the sunlight as we drove through the country side.
 On days like this I just want to take my shoes off and dip my toes into the gorgeous blue of the water.
Now I have returned home and soon will have a tall glass of icy cold water to sip.
Happy Monday, dear friends!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

The photos from your trip are lovely. I'm a water woman -- I love being near an ocean, lake or stream. I'd like to be by all of these!

Red Rose Alley said...

Water is a wonderful word for the day. I love the sound of water....brooks, rivers, streams, fountains. It is a calming sound. Didn't know you were a water sign. So glad you got to walk by the sea this week, Marilyn. I smiled when you mentioned surfing, as we are a family of surfers over here. My brother-in-law even surfed Mavericks. : )

~Sheri