Monday, August 28, 2023

Word Magic

 The word for this week is CHANGE

definition:  the act or instance of making or becoming different.

 

 Change of seasons

Yes, that is definitely worth noticing. Yesterday it was about 91 degrees here and felt hot. Today it is 69 degrees so far and feels like fall is just around the corner.




There are often changes in our world from climate change to political change.

Making change or changing a dollar for four quarters.

As we drive down the road, both in actuality or figuratively, do we sometimes change direction?

Growing and learning, do we sometimes have a change in our perspective?

It seems like change is part of life and to tell you the truth I am not sure I would be happy living without it.  I sort of like it. How about you?

Does change scare you or do you embrace it?



3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

No, I don't like change much, but sometimes it comes as a refreshing change, so I welcome that. But when things are going smoothly, I don't like to see an unpleasant change coming. I love your snow photo, Marilyn. I was just thinking about all the snow we get up here in the winter. I'm glad that you welcome change. Have a blessed week.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

Ah! It all depends on the change. Sometimes yes, sometimes no! I'm definitely not ready to change seasons yet but then up here it feels like we've been in fall for the past three weeks!

Linda P said...

Apart from the changing seasons I do not like change in my way of life as I prefer familiar surroundings. Travel can challenge us to visit new places. I enjoy such times in the company of dear friends and family members. Beautiful photos Marilyn. That tree in front of your garden room is impressive. I love the pink flowers on that shrub and the red leaves of the tree in Autumn .