Monday, March 11, 2024

Words of Kindness and Joy

Sit awhile and have a cup of tea.


 What most inspired me to write this year about Kindness was viewing Steve Hartman's series on Kindness 101 on CBS and YouTube. He said that when sharing kindness, "their joy, that's the gift to you". I thoroughly enjoy seeing the joy in someone's face when sharing kindness. It is indeed a gift to me.

I encourage you to watch some of the series or all of it on YouTube. It will touch your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1A58bZXaBM&list=PLJzm9BhU_wL9co3T1JYzfld3xtL3_kKnA&ab_channel=CBSMornings

 

Walk somewhere pretty and enjoy the day!



This is a short post today; so you have time to watch Steve Hartman and his kids on YouTube. Enjoy!!

Have a great week. Seek out kindness wherever you go.

Sending love, Marilyn

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Some pretty Springy flowers on your post today. And I love that star in different fabrics underneath those beautiful tea cups. Have never seen anything like that before. Yes, kindness is so important, and comes in all shapes and forms.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

I love Steve Hartman. His Sunday Morning segments are one of my favorites. Your photos are wonderful, too!