Monday, May 6, 2024

Words of Kindness and Joy

 "Kindness is Magic, Sprinkle it everywhere!" unknown 


 

In between the sprinkles of rain this week I went into the garden. I took a very special teacup from a friend that has passed and a very old wildflower book that inspires me to paint pictures.
 

The garden has been kind in the rain it has shared, it thrives.
It gives me gorgeous flowers to bring indoors and beauty in my garden.
Spring is like magic.

It gifts us with hope and joy.

 I laugh at the discoveries I find hidden there.

Do you like to walk in a garden and discover beauty beneath your feet?

Does it sprinkle your heart with laughter and joy? It is a form of magic!

Sending love,

Marilyn

 

 

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I think your friend would be delighted to see how beautifully you styled her teacup. The flowers are wonderful. I know you are cherishing every minute in the garden this year.

Red Rose Alley said...

What a sweet post with special words spoken, Marilyn. I love that second picture - it's so charming. Your photos make my heart smile. : )

~Sheri

Rosemary said...

The gardens are indeed magical! They are lush and green with all of the rains we have had - and the blossoms open as if on command. There is such beauty and comfort found within a garden.