Monday, May 27, 2024

Words of Kindness and Joy

Dogwood in my garden is blooming.


“Kind hearts are the gardens. Kind thoughts are the roots. Kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits.”  Kirpal Singh

My rose garden.

Below are calla lilies from my sister's garden years ago. She dug them out of her garden when I was visiting and I brought them home in my car - ants and all. They have flourished here.

I love the peachy colored roses.


The rhododendron is still blooming.


And the Mountain Laurel is now in full bloom.



 I love sharing my garden with others. I hadn't really thought of it as a kindness, but it is. It is flourishing at the moment. What I love most about Springtime. All the colors and textures sing to my heart. May kindness grow in your garden and flourish in your heart.

 Sending love,

Marilyn


4 comments:

Linda P said...

The roses are in bloom in our garden. It's a lovely time of the year. Your beautiful photos and your thoughts are inspirational Marilyn.

Madelyne said...

So pretty! I think May is one of the most beautiful months in the garden

Red Rose Alley said...

The mountain laurel is so pretty. I love its soft color. And the peach rose is really nice. Thanks for sharing a little of your garden, Marilyn. I only have some mini roses and a white flowering bush, which I was told was the bridal wreath. But our gardens make our hearts smile, don't they? Yours is coming along so nicely.

Have a beautiful week.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

Sharing a garden is kind indeed, whether it is here online or with even a single bloom given to a friend. And it's a fantastic garden!