Monday, December 15, 2008

Vintage Christmas





As a beginning to the week before Christmas I decided to share pictures of a Christmas book my husband received from his grandparents in the 1940's. It isn't vintage clothing, as I have been showing you on Monday's; but it does show Christmas in the 1940's and you can notice the style of clothing during that time. We will return next week to more vintage clothing. Enjoy the delights of Christmas in these pictures.
****
This week I will being sharing Christmas in my home as Christmas Delights celebration from http://www.deenasstory.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Wonderful. How lucky that your husband still has this. I've managed to hold on to some of my own but not enough of them, sadly.

La Tea Dah said...

I love this book --- pure delight!

LaTeaDah

Lennea said...

Oh! I LOVE vintage Christmas books. Thanks for sharing

Have a Blessed Christmas

Steph said...

Yes, it's fabulous!

vickie said...

Wonderful book and great condition!
Looking forward to more of your Christmas. Thanks for sharing.