Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Women at Play

Recently I decided I had a group of friends that were in need of some play. I pulled all my crafting supplies out and invited six women to come and play. We made tree ornaments and holiday gift tags. It was fun to sit around the table, laugh, and play. This is the ornament I created during our play night. I was so busy creating, I didn't get pictures of the other creations. My goals for the evening were met by having time to play and still come home with something created. Women, remember to play.

3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

We cannot do enough of this. What a fun evening you had.

La Tea Dah said...

Very pretty, Marilyn! It looks like you had a great time!

LaTeaDah

Linda Jennings said...

Fun and productive! What a great combination for a girl's night out!