Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

Do you send Christmas cards?
Do you ever make them?
My friends have come to expect homemade cards.
Being a person that loves to recycle and find new uses for items,
the past two years I have recycled the cards sent to me from the year before.
Crazy, maybe?
Last year I made bookmarks and resent them back to the same person that sent it to me the year before,
Well this year, every time I enjoyed a cup of chai at the local coffee shop I saved the
sleeve they put around the cup and made my cards from them.
Inside it says: May you be wrapped in the warmth of the holiday season.
The heart came from the card they sent me last year.
Oh the giggles and chuckles I had making them.
You are welcome to copy the idea, but fair warning - your friends might think you have totally lost it.
The sentiments are passed on to each of you:
May you be wrapped in the warmth of the holiday season.