Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning to look like Christmas


The past weekend was full of holiday JOY.
This week I do believe I will share some of that JOY.
It is indeed beginning to look like Christmas everywhere I go.
Saturday we traveled to the country for hot chocolate and donuts.
There were families and children of all shapes and sizes.
Isn't that what the holidays is all about, children?
Maybe throw in a few donkeys, a horse or two, and a few
Christmas trees and what you have is just delightful.
Are you getting out, enjoying the season, maybe playing too?

8 comments:

Baracka said...

beautiful picture... and yes it is the best time of all.. time to give the best gift which is the gift of love.. happy holidays blessings to you and yours.

Unknown said...

What a pretty mosiac.

Cindy

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Joy Joy Joy Joy!

Look at this feast of goodness! Thank you for this, I am not as advanced in my Christmas experience yet - this got me in the mood!

Jeanie said...

What a great day! Looks like an incredible time -- so festive! I need that!

Jeanne said...

So beautiful and lovely.
You are an absolute JOY to me each and every day of the year.
Wishing you holiday cheer.

Thank you once again for the lovely book and most of all for you

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2007134554829&source=jl999

Tracy said...

Hi, Marilyn! We're back from our Thanksgiving/USA trip--had wonderful time! I'm slowing getting to visiting and such though, as I've not been feeling too well in recent days--but getting there. And getting into the Christmas spirit, decorating & more. Great to be catching up with you and back in blogland. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Laurie said...

Love your mosaic Marilyn, I haven't been out yet, but you really put me in the spirit!

Angela McRae said...

Your collages always bowl me over! Love that poinsettia image, and the children, and the trees, and the food ... and that center image ... what great buildings/structures next to the house!