Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's

Playing with Still Life's for the class I am taking and wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Macaron's and tea are the best sort of celebration.
Hand written recipes in my mom's hand writing just make me smile.
Vintage Valentine's touch my happiness.
Now sipping and nibbling!
 And of course a Valentine for our neighbors!

Valentine's delights.
Flowers, hearts, chocolates this day.
Brightly shine for me.
~m.miller, haiku

Happy Valentine's Day and weekend, dear friends!
Make it a special one. 

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

Heart macarons? Amazing and wonderful! And probably really difficult to pipe just right! I love ém. And the still lifes are perfect.

Happy weekend and Valentine's Day, my friend.

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful post!
Thank you for showing us such lovely things!

Lorrie said...

Oh, macarons - so delicious, so pretty with the delicate teacup. We'll remember the day in a low key way - a lunch out by the water and hopefully a walk, if the weather cooperates. Happy Valentine's Day, Marilyn.

Tracy said...

LOVE, love, love those HEART MACARONS!! :) And your heart-shaped crocus garden... so, soooo pretty! LOVE to you, my friend ((HUGS))

Bernideen said...

What lovely photos!!!!

Angela McRae said...

I am playing catch-up today, but you won't be surprised to hear that I LOVE your vintage valentines. Also love that you have recipes in your mother's handwriting. Hope you'll tell us how the cookies turned out! :)

Joy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!