Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday's Tea Quotes


"Tea is the gateway to biscuits"  
~found on Pinterest
Not sure who said it, but I liked it.
 The other day I said I brought home two things from
The Farm Chick show; actually there were three things.
Here I am showing you two of them.
A new teacup.
I can't resist chintz cups.
And one rusty ceiling tin.
I thought it would make a nice backdrop for pictures,
but also hoping I find the right place in my cottage to display it too.

So why are there no biscuits in these pictures?
I need a biscuit with my tea, please!

6 comments:

wisps of words said...

Love chintz anything. :-))))

Oh yes, get those biscuits. Or cookies as we call them.

:-)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, your new tea cup is so pretty, Marilyn. And a saucer to go with it. Yes, biscuits and tea sounds good right now. I am sipping on orange chamomile right now, visiting my favorite blogs. : )

~Sheri

Linda P said...

Good morning Marilyn. I'm very happy that our son was able to fix my laptop problem and I can be in touch with you again. The cup and saucer set is so pretty.
I collect boxes so I appreciate the fact that you have a new one in your collection. Enjoy your new finds.

Jeanie said...

I adore chintz too, Marilyn, and that one was an excellent find! I especially love the overhead view. Very clever and beautiful shot.

Lorrie said...

What a pretty chintz teacup! Biscuits (aka cookies) and tea are a perfect match. Hope you found some cookies!

Louca por porcelana said...

Love your pretty chintz teacup!