Friday, August 3, 2018

Flowers by the Sea

 If you have followed me here for awhile,
you know I love flowers.
So my weekend away also included just noticing the flowers.
There were morning glories, roses, rose hips, daisies, sweetpeas, and hollyhocks, plus more sightings too.
Enjoy!
 The rose hips were quite amazing!
The pale blush of these roses above just enchanted me.





 Then as I sat by the window at the writer's retreat while taking
glimpses of the sea inside had beautiful flowers too.
Do you love being surrounded by flowers?
Do you bring them into your home?
No matter what time of the year,
I must have flowers!
Celebrating each day with beauty around us.

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Celebrate the day with flowers!

6 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

I MUST have flowers too!Your daisies are just adorable...Yesterday when I visited my parents I gave them lots of mums and two yellow orchids...Flowertherapy!Life is best with flowers.God's gifts...Life and flowers.Hugs.

Red Rose Alley said...

Those roses with the soft pink color are so pretty. And I love the daisies. They remind me of my mom. Yes, I have to have flowers. They are the magic in our lives. : )

~Sheri

Linda P said...

Your beach hut retreat was enhanced by the wild and cottage-style flowers surrounding it. I'm sure the special atmosphere you found there was inspiration for your writing.

fiona said...

Lovely post🌼

Oh yes I have to have flowers and plants in the house.



Tracy said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL celebration of flowers, Marilyn! LOVE those small bouquets of hydrangea!! I love flowers. And I love having flowers in our home. I don't have enough flowers from our garden to bring in, so sometimes a florist's bunch does the happy for me... But I dream of having more flowers in the garden for bringing in, making a real cutting garden. :) Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

You saw some beauties, didn't you? And in their own environment. I especially love the hydrangeas.

I pretty much always bring the flowers in from the garden and when I can't, hit the market for a bouquet. But next year, I'm hoping for a real zinnia garden. I love them and I think I can maybe even grow them!