Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tea by the Sea

When I wrote Tea Outdoors a few years ago,
my cover picture was taken right here.
Since I was close to this place this past weekend,
I decided to have tea once again by the sea.
It was a bit later in the season, so the growth was more brown.
But still I loved enjoying a cup of Alishan Black tea by the sea.
My tea came from www.floatingleaves.com and
quite delicious to sip right there.
Do you like to recreate a special moment?
Does it live up to your memory?
For me it is just joy to be sipping tea by the sea.

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Tea by the Sea sounds wonderful, Marilyn.

Yes, if I have a special moment or memory, I like to go find it again.
That's probably why I take drives in the country often. There is always
something interesting to see there. : )

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

It sounds a bit like a magical moment, Marilyn!