Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Keep Dancing

Not my normal photo, but one I took in London and altered in photoshop.
The sculpture was found at the Chelsea Flower Show
and it just spoke to me.
The flow of the body,
the exuberance in being open to movement.
It delighted my dancing heart.
And then I listened to Leonard Cohen sing in a video,
Dance Me to the End of Love.
 And the song touched my heart.

It's all about the dance, the flow of our heart.
How even when our heart is breaking,
when our heart is so heavy,
we must keep on dancing.
Keeping our heart open,
being vulnerable.
And Dance!

No more words, just keep dancing
until your heart heals and you feel the JOY once again.


4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful photo reminding me of the quote by Martha Graham... Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.

Red Rose Alley said...

Very cool picture and wonderful words, Marilyn. : )

Yes, I'll keep dancing!

~Sheri

Tracy said...

LOVE, love, love this, Marilyn... the photo is so evocative! Art and Leonard Cohen--both very inspiring! :) ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

That's a beautiful photo, Marilyn and you did a wonderful job with the technique!