Friday, July 10, 2009

Tea at a Castle

Picture taken at the Hearst Castle in California.
Tea is waiting to be served at the castle, won't you join me.
In Tea the host is simplicity and the guest elegance.
If all is done in sincerity it is better
than a thousand graces.
~Matsudaria Naritada


parTea lady said...

Hearst Castle looks like a great place to visit. I love visiting old mansions, such as Biltmore Estate in NC. Nice quote too.

Annie said...

I haven't been to Hearst Castle since the early 70's. I would LOVE to go again and this time see the whole thing, not just one selected tour. So pretty in San Simeon.

Britt-Arnhild said...

I would love to join you for tea, at the castle, or somewhere else :-)

Martha said...

What a great place for tea.

Duchess of Tea said...

Have had tea there lovely place
Duchess xx

paris parfait said...

A lovely photo - and what a great place to take tea!

Beth said...

Wouldn't it be fun to have tea in a castle. I would like to visit Hearst castle one day.