Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catching Up!

Just catching up today!
Life sometimes gets quite hectic
and then the computer quits running.
So I am drawing on old photos on
my very old, very slow laptop until computer returns home.
Baby "Mondo", grandson, is just beautiful and doing great.
The photo from yesterday was taken on the Island of Burano in Italy several years ago.
And the NW Tea Festival was teariffic!
I learned more about tea (yes, that is possible)
and drank so much of the wonderful varieteas!
If I am slow at showing up to this wonderful land of blogs
it is because life is in the way and missing all my bookmarks to your blogs.
I will see you soon.
Miss you all!
xoxo

12 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

A beautiful, inviting photo! Even more special knowing where it was taken.

I hope your computer is repaired soon. In the meantime, enjoy your time with precious little one.

Looking forward to a full report about the NW Tea Festival!

Steph said...

Take your time - maybe this is a gift? :-)

Kathy Walker said...

I loved yesterday's colorful buildings...they reminded me of some I saw in Cologne, Germany.

Enjoy the grandson! It is such a happy, memorable time....

beth said...

no worries....we're all here no matter what...just watching and reading and falling into fall.....xo

koralee said...

Your grandson is adorable...so glad you had fun at the tea festival....and happy you got my little package so fast...enjoy my friend.

Relyn Lawson said...

Glad to see that you are so busy with joyful things. Happy week.

Angela McRae said...

Hope you get a chance to catch up with yourself soon--and get that computer back. And any time you care to post photos of the new grandbaby ... well, they will be most welcome!

Tracy said...

Just enjoy this new grandson time, Marilyn... we'll be here, and glad to celebrate with you! :o) Tea-time cheers ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

Happy to see you and I love seeing old photos because they are so lovely. As you can tell, I'm catching up on a week's worth. Somehow I can't seem to get organized!

S. Etole said...

What a wonderful blue vase amid the tea cups.

parTea lady said...

Those are lovely teacups - I especially like the one with the fruit border.

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Such an Inviting table you've given us here, thank you!

Be well and savor this season!