Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tea Time Thursday

 
Reminiscing this morning of past teas.
Isn't this a beautiful way to be served tea?

I will be away for three days celebrating tea in the Northwest.
The NW Tea Festival is this weekend in Seattle
at the Seattle Center.
If you are in the area please stop by.
Our NW Wuwo contingency will be presenting tea on Saturday afternoon at 1:30pm
Come on by and say hello.
Have a wonderful weekend celebration of Autumn.
Celebrate the day with a special cup of tea.

11 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Enjoy a wonderful time, Marilyn! Will be thinking of you.

Kathy Walker said...

Lovely tea set. Enjoy your weekend!

Angela McRae said...

Ah, a tipping teapot! I'll look forward to your reports after the tea festival!

Laurie said...

I wish I could stop in Marilyn! What fun would that be! Enjoy your week-end, come back with pictures, o.k.?

Jeanie said...

This is so elegant. If I was served tea from this, I would feel quite special! Have fun at your weekend -- sounds terrific!

koralee said...

Oh how I would love to go to Seattle today...sent your tea...should be there this coming week sometime. Have fun. xoxo

Karen's Place said...

Breathtaking tea service. Enjoy your journey we'll look forward to your return.

Linda Jennings said...

This is a beautiful silver tipping teapot. I look forward to hearing about the NW Tea Festival.

Balisha said...

I was on a little fall trip with my daughter this weekend. She served me tea in bed at the hotel...a first for me. It was my favorite English Breakfast tea...decaf.

Balisha

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Beautiful, indeed. How was the tea festival?

Relyn Lawson said...

What a gorgeous pot! OH MY!